A former army sergeant nick-named “Rambo” pleaded not guilty Saturday in a New York federal court to charges that he recruited other former soldiers in a murder-for-hire plot to kill a federal officer and import cocaine, according to the Associated Press.
- What really prompts the dog's 'guilty look'Thu, 11 Jun 2009, 9:30:00 EDT
- US Appeals Court opens federal funding for stem cell researchFri, 29 Apr 2011, 16:33:18 EDT
- Study shows judges' backgrounds matter in high court selectionMon, 18 May 2009, 17:51:12 EDT
- Thinner cortex in cocaine addicts may reflect drug use and a pre-existing disposition to drug abuseWed, 8 Oct 2008, 18:42:59 EDT
- Current, not prior, depression predicts crack cocaine useThu, 14 Jul 2011, 13:35:39 EDT