Science editor Alan Boyle's blog: Researchers have shown that it's possible to link your identity to supposedly secret genetic information about your predisposition to diseases, merely by analyzing family-tree databases and other publicly available information.
- WCMC-Q researchers unlock genetic secrets of date palmTue, 15 Sep 2009, 10:49:35 EDT
- Possible benefit from online genetic testing for lung cancerTue, 30 Jun 2009, 14:15:57 EDT
- Study of microRNA helps NIH scientists unlock secrets of immune cellsFri, 4 Jun 2010, 15:09:06 EDT
- Satellites provide up-to-date information on snow coverFri, 12 Nov 2010, 11:16:04 EST
- Genetic secrets of date palm unlocked by researchers at Weill Cornell Medical College in QatarFri, 1 May 2009, 16:30:37 EDT