Wednesday, December 5, 2012 - 13:30 in Biology & Nature
Nickel-eating bacteria may have worsened the world's worst mass die-off by producing huge amounts of methane, a new study suggests.
- A new link between nickel, methane gas and the evolution of complex life forms on EarthWed, 8 Apr 2009, 23:30:44 EDT
- Queen's researchers provide solution to world's worst mass poisoning caseThu, 28 Aug 2008, 10:07:55 EDT
- Nickel isotope may be methane producing microbe biomarkerMon, 22 Jun 2009, 18:14:37 EDT
- Unlocking genome of world's worst insect pestWed, 18 Jun 2008, 10:22:38 EDT
- Algae, bacteria hogged oxygen after ancient mass extinction, slowed marine life recoveryFri, 25 Mar 2011, 16:38:49 EDT