Friday, September 7, 2012 - 18:30 in Earth & Climate
A study suggesting climate change deniers also tend to hold general beliefs in conspiracy theories has sparked accusations of a conspiracy on climate change-denial blogs.
- Believing the impossible and conspiracy theoriesThu, 26 Jan 2012, 17:35:31 EST
- Only 2 percent of Canadians deny climate changeFri, 24 Aug 2012, 16:33:26 EDT
- Public misperception about scientific agreement on global warming undermines climate policy supportMon, 21 Nov 2011, 14:36:30 EST
- 'Climategate' undermined belief in global warming among many TV meteorologists, study showsTue, 22 Feb 2011, 13:22:28 EST
- Charcoal evidence tracks climate changes in Younger DryasWed, 28 Jan 2009, 13:44:29 EST