Monday, August 20, 2012 - 15:31 in Paleontology & Archaeology
Newfound pieces of human skull from "the Cave of the Monkeys" in Laos are the earliest skeletal evidence yet that humans once had an ancient, rapid migration to Asia.
- Lao skull earliest example of modern human fossil in Southeast AsiaMon, 20 Aug 2012, 16:04:12 EDT
- Jawbone found in England is from the earliest known modern human in northwestern EuropeWed, 2 Nov 2011, 17:38:40 EDT
- Fossil finger bone yields genome of a previously unknown human relativeWed, 22 Dec 2010, 13:41:32 EST
- Monkeys provide malaria reservoir for human disease in Southeast Asia Thu, 7 Apr 2011, 17:33:37 EDT
- Simian foamy virus found in several people living and working with monkeys in AsiaThu, 31 Jul 2008, 15:50:26 EDT