Friday, July 27, 2012 - 15:00 in Astronomy & Space
A lonely webcam at an Antarctic station recently captured images of the first sunrise to light the sky in two months, marking the end of winter darkness in its neighborhood of East Antarctica.
- NASA's LRO mission gets a sunrise view of Tycho crater's peakThu, 30 Jun 2011, 17:38:29 EDT
- New map reveals giant fjords beneath East Antarctic ice sheetWed, 1 Jun 2011, 15:34:07 EDT
- From the beginning, the brain knows the difference between night and dayThu, 28 Apr 2011, 15:34:00 EDT
- Teaching the neurons to meditateFri, 8 Jul 2011, 8:36:38 EDT
- Scientists probe Antarctic glaciers for clues to past and future sea levelTue, 28 Oct 2008, 8:28:52 EDT