Tuesday, July 3, 2012 - 16:00 in Paleontology & Archaeology
Danish archaeologists said on Tuesday they had re-opened a mass grave of scores of slaughtered Iron Age warriors to find new clues about their fate and the bloody practices of Germanic tribes on the edge of the Roman Empire.
- New steps recommended to preserve China's famous Terracotta Warriors and other relicsWed, 6 Feb 2013, 23:02:37 EST
- New research refutes myth of pure Scandinavian raceMon, 9 Jun 2008, 17:35:49 EDT
- 'Warrior worms' discovered in snails; UCSB scientists see possible biomedical applicationsThu, 16 Sep 2010, 9:16:43 EDT
- Cave's climate clues show ancient empires declined during dry spellFri, 5 Dec 2008, 15:22:10 EST
- 'Warrior gene' predicts aggressive behavior after provocationWed, 21 Jan 2009, 10:15:33 EST