Tuesday, June 19, 2012 - 23:30 in Psychology & Sociology
Scientists demonstrate how evolutionary pressure from musical audiences can shape unnatural tones into a tuneful melody.
- Background music can impair performance, cites new studyTue, 27 Jul 2010, 12:23:18 EDT
- Musical robot companion enhances listener experienceTue, 26 Jun 2012, 18:03:34 EDT
- Music reduces stress in heart disease patientsTue, 14 Apr 2009, 19:38:34 EDT
- Study finds brain hub that links music, memory and emotionTue, 24 Feb 2009, 1:25:56 EST
- Music may have a future role in heart and stroke patient rehabMon, 22 Jun 2009, 16:37:45 EDT