Monday, June 11, 2012 - 17:20 in Earth & Climate
Natural fluctuations alone do not explain warming in the upper layers of the planet's oceans, confirms a new computer modeling study.
- Research shows humans are primary cause of global ocean warming over past 50 yearsTue, 12 Jun 2012, 0:31:14 EDT
- Scientists discover new ocean currentWed, 30 Apr 2008, 14:56:40 EDT
- Deep oceans can mask global warming for decade-long periodsSun, 18 Sep 2011, 19:33:21 EDT
- Oxygen's challenge to early lifeWed, 5 Jan 2011, 13:38:00 EST
- Warm ocean currents cause majority of ice loss from AntarcticaWed, 25 Apr 2012, 15:35:24 EDT