Sunday, June 10, 2012 - 13:00 in Earth & Climate
An underwater volcano gave off clear signals well before its outburst last year that it would erupt, findings that could help forecast such eruptions in the future, researchers say.
- Undersea volcano gave off signals before eruption in 2011 Sun, 10 Jun 2012, 16:31:57 EDT
- Pre-eruption earthquakes offer clues to volcano forecastersWed, 16 Dec 2009, 19:08:11 EST
- No Redoubt: Volcanic eruption forecasting improvedMon, 29 Apr 2013, 17:03:16 EDT
- Autopsy of a eruption: Linking crystal growth to volcano seismicityThu, 24 May 2012, 17:24:14 EDT
- Eruptive characteristics of Oregon's Mount Hood analyzedMon, 2 Aug 2010, 14:22:13 EDT