Saturday, June 2, 2012 - 21:00 in Paleontology & Archaeology
Up and down the California coast, some communities are deciding it's not worth trying to wall off the encroaching ocean. Until recently, the thought of bowing to nature was almost unheard of.
- In the eye of the storm: Why some people stayed behindThu, 2 Jul 2009, 11:08:30 EDT
- Why California should consider Australia's 'prepare, stay and defend' wildfire policyThu, 26 Feb 2009, 11:16:06 EST
- Arctic coasts on the retreatSun, 17 Apr 2011, 19:00:40 EDT
- Fog has declined in past century along California's redwood coastMon, 15 Feb 2010, 15:40:25 EST
- USC California superstorm would be costliest US disasterMon, 7 Mar 2011, 14:34:06 EST