Thursday, May 24, 2012 - 16:50 in Earth & Climate
By peering at crystals encased within volcanic rock, scientists could get a better idea of when eruptions will occur, researchers say.
- Crystals improve understanding of volcanic eruption triggersThu, 28 Aug 2008, 14:36:09 EDT
- Scientists measure the rate of ascent of volcanic magmaThu, 8 Oct 2009, 13:27:25 EDT
- Scientists find possible trigger for volcanic 'super-eruptions'Wed, 12 Oct 2011, 13:40:07 EDT
- Oscillating 'plug' of magma causes tremors that forecast volcanic eruptions: UBC researchWed, 23 Feb 2011, 13:35:46 EST
- Rare rhino fossil preserved by prehistoric volcanic eruptionWed, 21 Nov 2012, 23:03:32 EST