Thursday, May 24, 2012 - 16:50 in Earth & Climate
By peering at crystals encased within volcanic rock, scientists could get a better idea of when eruptions will occur, researchers say.
- Crystals in Picabo's rocks point to 'recycled' super-volcanic magma chambersFri, 11 Oct 2013, 10:27:14 EDT
- Crystals improve understanding of volcanic eruption triggersThu, 28 Aug 2008, 14:36:09 EDT
- Scientists measure the rate of ascent of volcanic magmaThu, 8 Oct 2009, 13:27:25 EDT
- Scientists find possible trigger for volcanic 'super-eruptions'Wed, 12 Oct 2011, 13:40:07 EDT
- No Redoubt: Volcanic eruption forecasting improvedMon, 29 Apr 2013, 17:03:16 EDT