Tuesday, May 22, 2012 - 13:00 in Paleontology & Archaeology
A jug wrapped in textiles and hidden in a northern Israel home more than 3,000 years ago turns out to hold a literal treasure trove of gold and silver jewelry, archaeologists announced Monday.
- Hoard of Crusader gold found in ruinsThu, 26 Jul 2012, 14:06:20 EDT
- Arctic river deltas may hold clues to future global climateMon, 18 May 2009, 12:25:15 EDT
- Ancient artifacts revealed as northern ice patches meltMon, 26 Apr 2010, 13:15:53 EDT
- Sudden collapse in ancient biodiversity: Was global warming the culprit?Thu, 18 Jun 2009, 16:21:53 EDT
- Ancient DNA from rare fossil reveals that polar bears evolved recently and adapted quicklyMon, 1 Mar 2010, 14:22:25 EST