Tuesday, May 22, 2012 - 13:00 in Paleontology & Archaeology
A jug wrapped in textiles and hidden in a northern Israel home more than 3,000 years ago turns out to hold a literal treasure trove of gold and silver jewelry, archaeologists announced Monday.
- Ancient golden treasure found at foot of Temple MountMon, 9 Sep 2013, 13:37:22 EDT
- Hoard of Crusader gold found in ruinsThu, 26 Jul 2012, 14:06:20 EDT
- Egyptian leader makes surprise appearance at archaeological dig in IsraelTue, 9 Jul 2013, 15:34:50 EDT
- Arctic river deltas may hold clues to future global climateMon, 18 May 2009, 12:25:15 EDT
- Ancient artifacts revealed as northern ice patches meltMon, 26 Apr 2010, 13:15:53 EDT