If it's true that a lady never reveals her age, then the Sierra Nevada mountain range, with its rich wilderness and snow-capped peaks rising above California and Nevada, is quite the lady. Researchers still don't know exactly how or when those rocky summits got there.
- Go west, young lionTue, 9 Oct 2012, 10:37:24 EDT
- Sierra Nevada birds move in response to warmer, wetter climateMon, 14 Sep 2009, 15:56:34 EDT
- New study shows stable fisher population in the Southern Sierra NevadaMon, 28 Jan 2013, 19:52:22 EST
- California's troubled watersMon, 14 Dec 2009, 15:36:24 EST
- Sierra Nevada yellow-legged frog's site fidelity may lead to further declineThu, 11 Mar 2010, 11:10:53 EST