Wednesday, May 2, 2012 - 13:00 in Earth & Climate
The supervolcano that lies beneath Yellowstone National Park might have erupted less powerfully but more frequently than previously thought, new research suggests.
- Yellowstone's ancient supervolcano: Only lukewarm?Wed, 27 Aug 2008, 16:28:52 EDT
- 'Rosetta Stone' of supervolcanoes discovered in Italian AlpsMon, 21 Sep 2009, 10:09:26 EDT
- Yellowstone's plumbing exposedSun, 13 Dec 2009, 23:35:19 EST
- Yellowstone 'super-eruption' less super, more frequent than thoughtMon, 30 Apr 2012, 15:35:00 EDT
- Research aims to settle debate over origin of Yellowstone volcanoMon, 15 Apr 2013, 23:03:30 EDT