Sunday, April 29, 2012 - 01:30 in Astronomy & Space
European researchers say they have discovered a new subatomic particle that helps confirm our knowledge about how quarks bind — one of the basic forces in the shaping of matter.
- CU-Boulder team aids in record-breaking subatomic particle collisionsWed, 31 Mar 2010, 11:23:45 EDT
- Fermilab collider experiments discover rare single top quarkMon, 9 Mar 2009, 12:57:26 EDT
- BaBar experiment confirms time asymmetryMon, 19 Nov 2012, 22:38:38 EST
- Hunt for Higgs boson: Mass of top quark narrows searchMon, 7 Dec 2009, 12:45:18 EST
- Fermilab experiment discovers a heavy relative of the neutronWed, 20 Jul 2011, 16:39:30 EDT