Thursday, April 26, 2012 - 23:00 in Earth & Climate
Science editor Alan Boyle's blog: Acoustic experiments at a fake Stonehenge help researchers re-create eerie sound effects that were probably heard at the ancient monument.
- Research finds Stonehenge was monument marking unification of BritainSat, 23 Jun 2012, 11:03:07 EDT
- Caltech researchers create 'sound bullets'Wed, 21 Apr 2010, 18:09:11 EDT
- Lasers generate underwater soundFri, 4 Sep 2009, 12:30:06 EDT
- Researchers create extra-long electrical arcs using less energyTue, 8 Nov 2011, 21:34:16 EST
- First acoustic metamaterial 'superlens' created by U. of I. researchersWed, 24 Jun 2009, 12:36:46 EDT