Friday, April 27, 2012 - 11:00 in Biology & Nature
As many as 90 percent of reef sharks have disappeared from reefs near populated islands, a new study finds.
- New analysis confirms sharks are in troubleThu, 29 Sep 2011, 11:36:26 EDT
- Shark tooth weapons reveal missing shark species in Central Pacific islandsWed, 3 Apr 2013, 22:05:47 EDT
- 'Chum cam' underwater video survey shows that reef sharks thrive in marine reserves Thu, 8 Mar 2012, 20:33:56 EST
- Gear bans 'can help save reefs'Thu, 18 Jun 2009, 9:10:13 EDT
- World's reef fishes tussling with human overpopulationTue, 5 Apr 2011, 17:36:24 EDT