Wednesday, April 25, 2012 - 18:00 in Earth & Climate
Eruptions of very large volcanoes can reduce the number and intensity of hurricanes in the Atlantic Ocean for as long as the next three years, a study suggests.
- Eruptive characteristics of Oregon's Mount Hood analyzedMon, 2 Aug 2010, 14:22:13 EDT
- Pre-eruption earthquakes offer clues to volcano forecastersWed, 16 Dec 2009, 19:08:11 EST
- Scientists discover new eruption at undersea volcano, after successfully forecasting the eventTue, 9 Aug 2011, 16:40:32 EDT
- Marine scientists discover deepest undersea erupting volcanoThu, 17 Dec 2009, 17:39:32 EST
- The year of the Alaska volcano: Eruptions keep observatory busyThu, 18 Dec 2008, 7:18:24 EST