A mysterious fossil that has evoked images of a sea monster roaming the shallow waters of prehistoric Cincinnati may not be the remains of such a complex life form, but even so scientists are stumped as to what kind of creature (or sea plant) it was.
- Ancient fossilized sea creatures yield oldest biomolecules isolated directly from a fossilTue, 19 Feb 2013, 11:34:40 EST
- New fossil plant discovery links Patagonia to New Guinea in a warmer pastTue, 10 Nov 2009, 18:11:26 EST
- Can the morphology of fossil leaves tell us how early flowering plants grew?Tue, 23 Mar 2010, 9:50:45 EDT
- How do plants fight disease?Mon, 28 Mar 2011, 15:33:46 EDT
- Possible discovery of earliest animal life pushes back fossil recordTue, 17 Aug 2010, 14:22:36 EDT