Wednesday, April 25, 2012 - 19:30 in Biology & Nature
A fungus that has torn through frog populations worldwide kills by dehydrating the hapless amphibians, disrupting electrolyte balance and causing cardiac arrest.
- Blood samples show deadly frog fungus at work in the wildWed, 25 Apr 2012, 22:32:27 EDT
- Modern genetics vs. ancient frog-killing fungusTue, 14 Oct 2008, 10:08:16 EDT
- UGA study reveals ecosystem-level consequences of frog extinctionsThu, 16 Oct 2008, 14:08:57 EDT
- Fighting massive declines in frog populations with bacteria and fungicides Tue, 21 Jun 2011, 13:03:54 EDT
- Killer fungus threatening amphibiansMon, 23 Nov 2009, 11:33:42 EST