Tuesday, April 24, 2012 - 10:20 in Biology & Nature
Four new species of crab that sport some wild colors have been discovered near the Philippine island of Palawan.
- Scientists discover key to Christmas Island's red crab migrationFri, 27 Aug 2010, 9:43:59 EDT
- 2 new owls discovered in the PhilippinesFri, 17 Aug 2012, 14:34:25 EDT
- More than 300 new species discovered in the Philippines by California Academy of SciencesFri, 24 Jun 2011, 15:36:28 EDT
- American University biologist discovers new crab speciesMon, 26 Nov 2012, 20:34:16 EST
- Blue crab research may help Chesapeake Bay watermen improve soft shell harvestMon, 24 Jan 2011, 17:06:27 EST