Saturday, April 21, 2012 - 01:30 in Paleontology & Archaeology
A 2,000-year-old box lauded as the earliest Christian artifact ever found has been misconstrued, according to several scholars who were not involved in the box's discovery.
- Tomb exploration reveals first archaeological evidence of Christianity from the time of JesusTue, 28 Feb 2012, 12:22:39 EST
- Study: Religious diversity increases in America, yet perceptions of Christian nation intensifyTue, 19 Oct 2010, 17:34:58 EDT
- Cardiac risk estimates differ for Christian and Muslim patientsThu, 23 Oct 2008, 17:08:19 EDT
- The dual nature of dewTue, 28 Sep 2010, 13:16:57 EDT
- Earliest known human TB found in 9,000 year-old skeletonsTue, 14 Oct 2008, 20:35:43 EDT