Friday, April 20, 2012 - 17:30 in Biology & Nature
The arrival of a new variety of plants, particularly grasses, may have altered the environment in ways that could have helped push our ancestors to acquire traits that would come to define modern humans.
- What is a grass?Tue, 27 Apr 2010, 18:01:06 EDT
- Search for salt tolerant grasses aims to improve roadside plantingsWed, 2 Jul 2008, 17:15:13 EDT
- Which grass is greener? Study to select Northeast grasses that can power the bioenergy eraWed, 22 Oct 2008, 11:23:22 EDT
- First wild grass species and model system for energy crops sequencedWed, 10 Feb 2010, 13:28:25 EST
- New research changes understanding of C4 plant evolutionMon, 15 Nov 2010, 14:02:10 EST