Science editor Alan Boyle's blog: Someday, microbiomes just might give us a world where crude oil is grown like a crop, where vaccines for new flu strains can be produced in days instead of months, and where physicians can tweak the bacteria in your gut to cure what ails you.
- Manipulating the microbiome could help manage weightMon, 27 Aug 2012, 1:25:23 EDT
- Goodbye needle, hello smoothieTue, 17 Mar 2009, 17:15:44 EDT
- Microbes produce fuels directly from biomassWed, 27 Jan 2010, 14:43:13 EST
- New disease-resistant food crops in prospectThu, 18 Nov 2010, 11:02:47 EST
- Lack of energy an enemy to antibiotic-resistant microbesMon, 11 Feb 2013, 16:04:41 EST