Friday, April 6, 2012 - 12:31 in Physics & Chemistry
The United States is at risk of ceding its leadership in science, a number of physicists agreed this week, though there was less of a consensus on a clear solution to the problem.
- Science in the mediaFri, 22 Jan 2010, 11:38:52 EST
- UCSB physicists move 1 step closer to quantum computingFri, 20 Nov 2009, 8:56:51 EST
- Iowa State physicists beginning to see data from the Large Hadron ColliderWed, 6 Jan 2010, 17:14:39 EST
- UCSB physicists detect and control quantum states in diamond with lightThu, 14 Oct 2010, 15:15:41 EDT
- Researchers offer solutions to poisonous well-water crisis in southern AsiaTue, 1 Jun 2010, 17:11:31 EDT