Saturday, March 24, 2012 - 19:30 in Biology & Nature
As the Antarctic Peninsula warms, penguins that live in the area year-round have a breeding advantage over birds that migrate in, according to new research.
- Changing climate, not tourism, seems to be driving decline in chinstrap-penguin populationsWed, 14 Nov 2012, 23:02:34 EST
- Climate-related changes on the Antarctic peninsulaMon, 16 Mar 2009, 15:44:07 EDT
- Fossilized giant penguin reveals unusual colors, sheds light on bird evolutionThu, 30 Sep 2010, 14:32:30 EDT
- Phytoplankton is changing along the Antarctic PeninsulaThu, 12 Mar 2009, 15:06:24 EDT
- Keeping warm: Coordinated movements in a penguin huddleWed, 1 Jun 2011, 19:34:55 EDT