Friday, March 16, 2012 - 12:00 in Earth & Climate
The underside of a glacier doesn't sound like the coziest of dwellings, but at least two types of bacteria call it home, a new study finds.
- Greenland glaciers: What lies beneathTue, 15 Dec 2009, 16:53:23 EST
- Hearty bacteria help make case for life in the extremeThu, 19 Jan 2012, 15:34:07 EST
- UK robot sub searches for signs of melting 60 km into an Antarctic ice shelf cavityTue, 17 Mar 2009, 12:16:00 EDT
- Lie of the land beneath glaciers influences impact on sea levels Tue, 12 Jul 2011, 11:36:50 EDT
- Alaska's iconic Columbia Glacier expected to stop retreating in 2020, says CU-Boulder studyMon, 26 Nov 2012, 16:06:21 EST