Thursday, February 23, 2012 - 15:30 in Astronomy & Space
A new animation shows the path of the debris carried out to sea by last year's massive tsunami in Japan.
- Where will the debris from Japan's tsunami drift in the ocean?Wed, 6 Apr 2011, 10:09:18 EDT
- For disaster debris arriving from Japan, radiation least of the concernsWed, 22 Feb 2012, 16:34:38 EST
- Discovered: world's largest tsunami debrisThu, 25 Sep 2008, 14:14:41 EDT
- Floating dock from Japan carries potential invasive speciesThu, 7 Jun 2012, 21:33:29 EDT
- Tsunami generator will help protect against future catastropheTue, 23 Mar 2010, 13:37:58 EDT