Sunday, January 15, 2012 - 21:00 in Paleontology & Archaeology
From Darwinian evolution to the idea that personality is largely shaped by chance, the favorite theories of the world's most eminent thinkers are as eclectic as science itself.
- Evolution in the back yard -- census of 750,000 banded snails leads to surprising resultsWed, 27 Apr 2011, 17:34:30 EDT
- How the modular structure of proteins permits evolution to move forwardTue, 26 Jul 2011, 20:35:15 EDT
- New theory gives more precise estimates of large-scale biodiversityThu, 9 Jul 2009, 17:51:40 EDT
- What came first in the origin of life? A study contradicts the 'metabolism first' hypothesisFri, 8 Jan 2010, 10:58:18 EST
- Study challenges bird-from-dinosaur theory of evolution – was it the other way around?Tue, 9 Feb 2010, 17:57:27 EST