Wednesday, October 19, 2011 - 20:30 in Biology & Nature
More humpback whales are swimming in the waters of the North Pacific Ocean than previously thought, an analysis of the largest ever humpback whale survey finds.
- New, higher estimates of endangered humpback whales in the North PacificTue, 18 Oct 2011, 14:34:19 EDT
- New study finds most North Pacific humpback whale populations reboundingWed, 21 May 2008, 17:22:26 EDT
- Research confirms bottom-feeding behavior of humpback whalesWed, 30 Oct 2013, 14:47:33 EDT
- Researchers track singing humpback whales on a Northwest Atlantic feeding groundMon, 29 Apr 2013, 14:06:34 EDT
- Whale-sized genetic study largest ever for southern hemisphere humpbacksTue, 13 Oct 2009, 20:59:09 EDT