Thursday, July 7, 2011 - 15:31 in Paleontology & Archaeology
The remains of a house uncovered in the city of Haifa are the best-preserved yet from the Kingdom of Israel, dating back nearly three millennia.
- Uncovering the Kingdom of IsraelTue, 5 Jul 2011, 12:36:24 EDT
- Apollo discovery tells a new storyMon, 20 Sep 2010, 10:30:30 EDT
- Underground cave dating from the year 1 A.D. exposed in Jordan ValleyMon, 22 Jun 2009, 10:36:28 EDT
- Stone Age remains are Britain's earliest houseTue, 10 Aug 2010, 10:57:40 EDT
- Undersea gas leaks off Israel's coast are discovered by University of Haifa researchersMon, 12 Nov 2012, 22:34:21 EST