Thursday, March 3, 2011 - 15:30 in Physics & Chemistry
Cosmic Log: Stretchable and flexible solar cells have been created to power a type of artificial skin sensitive enough to feel a fly land on it and, potentially, detect diseases and toxic chemicals.
- Clever battery completes stretchable electronics packageTue, 26 Feb 2013, 12:32:47 EST
- Stretchable silicon camera next step to artificial retinaWed, 6 Aug 2008, 13:22:26 EDT
- New path to flex and stretch electronicsTue, 13 Dec 2011, 23:38:00 EST
- Tiny structure gives big boost to solar powerThu, 6 Dec 2012, 20:52:14 EST
- New artificial skin could make prosthetic limbs and robots more sensitiveMon, 13 Sep 2010, 13:56:54 EDT