Thursday, February 17, 2011 - 14:00 in Paleontology & Archaeology
Egyptian antiquities officials say a small limestone statue of the father of King Tutankhamun that went missing from Cairo's famed Egyptian Museum during recent turmoil has been found.
- Study examines family lineage of King Tut, his possible cause of deathTue, 16 Feb 2010, 16:40:20 EST
- Study reveals that Pharaoh's throat was cut during royal coupTue, 18 Dec 2012, 8:01:32 EST
- Egyptian leader makes surprise appearance at archaeological dig in IsraelTue, 9 Jul 2013, 15:34:50 EDT
- What scents did the ancient Egyptians use?Sun, 15 Mar 2009, 13:14:29 EDT
- Hospital tests reveal the secrets of an Egyptian mummyWed, 2 Nov 2011, 20:42:42 EDT