Tuesday, September 29, 2009 - 18:28 in Health & Medicine
A 3-year-old boy suffered superficial wounds when a 45-pound European lynx clawed him through a chain-link fence at a zoo, the zoo's director said Tuesday.
- Proposal to reintroduce Iberian lynx on abandoned agricultural landThu, 17 Sep 2009, 13:42:50 EDT
- Toxoplasma gondii spreads in the habitat of the Iberian lynxTue, 6 Apr 2010, 9:50:10 EDT
- Iberian lynx not doomed by its geneticsMon, 22 Aug 2011, 14:33:25 EDT
- Origin of claws seen in 390-million-year-old fossilThu, 5 Feb 2009, 14:37:00 EST
- Wolves may aid recovery of Canada lynx, a threatened speciesTue, 30 Aug 2011, 15:32:14 EDT