Thursday, September 3, 2009 - 13:49 in Earth & Climate
The Arctic is warmer than it's been in 2,000 years, a new report concludes, even though it should be cooling because of changes in the Earth's orbit that cause the region to get less direct sunlight.
- Recent Arctic warming reverses millennia-long cooling trendThu, 3 Sep 2009, 14:33:33 EDT
- Signs of reversal of Arctic cooling in some areasThu, 29 Jul 2010, 10:31:57 EDT
- Arctic could face warmer and ice-free conditionsTue, 29 Dec 2009, 12:15:15 EST
- The change in Arctic nature foreshadows the global environment of the futureFri, 11 Sep 2009, 9:24:58 EDT
- Tropical plankton invade Arctic watersTue, 24 Jul 2012, 18:34:19 EDT