Wednesday, July 22, 2009 - 12:42 in Paleontology & Archaeology
There's new hope that the famed Galapagos giant tortoise nicknamed Lonesome George, believed to be the last of his species, could soon be a father.
- Giant tortoises show rewilding can workThu, 21 Apr 2011, 13:08:35 EDT
- Extinct may not be forever for some species of Galapagos tortoisesTue, 23 Sep 2008, 9:08:22 EDT
- Tortoise species thought to be extinct still lives, genetic analysis revealsTue, 10 Jan 2012, 12:37:58 EST
- Mosquito evolution spells trouble for Galapagos wildlifeMon, 1 Jun 2009, 17:52:15 EDT
- New study shows how giant tortoises, alligators thrived in High Arctic 50 million years agoTue, 24 Aug 2010, 13:15:52 EDT