Wednesday, April 8, 2009 - 20:14 in Earth & Climate
For the first time, scientists have been able to “see” and trace lightning inside a plume of ash spewing from an actively erupting volcano.
- Lightning's mirror image ... only much biggerSun, 23 Aug 2009, 13:37:29 EDT
- The overall channels of the lightning dischargesWed, 5 Nov 2008, 9:31:39 EST
- Scientists close in on source of X-rays in lightningTue, 15 Jul 2008, 15:14:53 EDT
- NASA researchers explore lightning's 'NOx-ious' impact on pollution, climateFri, 30 Oct 2009, 10:49:46 EDT
- NASA satellite gallery shows Chilean volcano plume moving around the worldWed, 15 Jun 2011, 19:34:14 EDT