Tuesday, March 24, 2009 - 12:56 in Paleontology & Archaeology
Three juvenile Triceratops, a species thought to be solitary, died together in a flood and now have been found in a 66 million-year-old bone bed in Montana, lending more evidence to the idea that teen dinosaurs were gregarious gangsters.
- The terrible teens of T. rexMon, 2 Nov 2009, 12:39:37 EST
- New Montana State research sheds light on South Pole dinosaursFri, 5 Aug 2011, 1:03:37 EDT
- New analyses of dinosaur growth may wipe out one-third of speciesFri, 30 Oct 2009, 14:31:34 EDT
- New dinosaur species from MontanaFri, 30 Oct 2009, 11:21:38 EDT
- Montana State researchers say Triceratops, Torsaurus were same dinosaur at different stagesWed, 14 Jul 2010, 13:08:50 EDT