Thursday, March 12, 2009 - 15:35 in Astronomy & Space
If Friday the 13th is unlucky, then 2009 is an unusually unlucky year. This week's Friday the 13th is one of three to endure this year.
- NASA's TRMM satellite maps flood potential as TD5's remnants keep soaking Louisiana, MississippiFri, 13 Aug 2010, 17:07:48 EDT
- The least sea ice in 800 yearsWed, 1 Jul 2009, 11:31:33 EDT
- Eating green veggies improves immune defensesThu, 13 Oct 2011, 14:38:19 EDT
- Hoard of Crusader gold found in ruinsThu, 26 Jul 2012, 14:06:20 EDT
- Scleroderma study identifies roadblocks to employmentTue, 12 Jul 2011, 14:06:00 EDT