Tuesday, October 7, 2008 - 17:21 in Mathematics & Economics
A Harvard Business School alumnus has given the university its largest individual donation ever — $125 million to start a bioengineering institute, the school announced Tuesday.
- Researchers identify genes causing antimalarial drug resistanceThu, 21 Apr 2011, 17:36:06 EDT
- Sugary cola drinks linked for first time to higher risk of gestational diabetesMon, 30 Nov 2009, 13:18:50 EST
- Harvard's Wyss Institute develops technology to produce sugar from photosynthetic bacteriaMon, 28 Jun 2010, 17:23:45 EDT
- School energy audits find millions in potential energy savingsFri, 25 Mar 2011, 14:04:25 EDT
- The dance of the cells: A minuet or a mosh?Sun, 22 May 2011, 15:32:32 EDT