Science editor Alan Boyle's Weblog: The bad news about last week's Bigfoot news is that, by all appearances, the claims about finding an actual corpse of the long-sought monster are bogus. The good news is that it didn't take all that long to bust the Bigfoot myth.
- Massage after exercise myth busted by Queen's research teamThu, 7 May 2009, 18:36:24 EDT
- Star-birth myth 'busted'Sat, 29 Aug 2009, 1:38:27 EDT
- UT Southwestern physicians bust myths about insulinTue, 11 Aug 2009, 0:49:43 EDT
- Women advised to avoid ZEN bust-enhancing supplements because of possible cancer riskThu, 8 Dec 2011, 11:42:59 EST
- Medical myths for the holiday season: True, false or unproven?Wed, 17 Dec 2008, 19:49:41 EST