Tuesday, July 15, 2008 - 15:21 in Biology & Nature
The little devils just can't wait. Faced with an epidemic of cancer that cuts their lives short, Tasmanian devils have begun breeding at younger ages, according to researchers.
- Less ferocious Tasmanian devils could help save species from extinctionTue, 4 Sep 2012, 13:35:57 EDT
- Scientists sequence endangered Tasmanian devil's genomeMon, 27 Jun 2011, 15:37:24 EDT
- An 'immortal' devil's genome and the secrets of a cancer that's catching Thu, 16 Feb 2012, 15:38:30 EST
- Culling can't save the Tasmanian devilTue, 4 Oct 2011, 23:33:27 EDT
- Nervous culprit found for Tassie devil facial tumor diseaseThu, 31 Dec 2009, 14:29:23 EST