Friday, May 2, 2008 - 10:14 in Psychology & Sociology
Akhenaten wasn't the most manly pharaoh, even though he fathered at least a half-dozen children. In fact, his form was quite feminine. And he was a bit of an egghead.
- Fathers need their childrenMon, 8 Sep 2008, 14:49:56 EDT
- Connolly tells Manchester conference: Tutankhamen fathered twinsTue, 2 Sep 2008, 13:22:18 EDT
- Children eschew the fat if dads aren't lenientThu, 9 Jun 2011, 14:36:51 EDT
- Testicular tumors may explain why some diseases are more common in children of older fathersSun, 25 Oct 2009, 13:51:27 EDT
- International law permits abusive fathers custody of childrenTue, 7 Dec 2010, 10:34:01 EST