Monday, April 6, 2009 - 12:21 in Health & Medicine
Each year, hundreds of thousands of people suffer medical complications from hypodermic needles that penetrate too far under their skin. A new device developed by MIT engineers aims to prevent this from happening.
- MIT: Novel needle could cut medical complicationsThu, 2 Apr 2009, 12:37:20 EDT
- Painless 'microneedle' patch may take the sting out of shotsWed, 19 Aug 2009, 8:56:47 EDT
- Tanning bed exposure can be deadly when complicated by medication reactionsTue, 1 Mar 2011, 15:02:59 EST
- Could targeting the skin help prevent the spread of HIV?Mon, 11 Jul 2011, 13:33:42 EDT
- New microneedle antimicrobial techniques may foster medical tech innovationWed, 19 May 2010, 10:19:23 EDT