The International Space Station is complete, 12 years and $100 billion later. Some NASA critics are now asking when — if ever — its 'incredible potential' for science experiments will be reached.WASHINGTON — After more than 12 years and at least $100 billion in construction costs, NASA leaders say the International Space Station finally is ready to bloom into the robust orbiting laboratory that the agency envisioned more than two decades ago.
- Goddard team develops new carriers for space stationFri, 13 Nov 2009, 15:52:38 EST
- The International Space Station, a test-bed for future space explorationFri, 18 Jul 2008, 9:35:56 EDT
- NASA satellite and International Space Station catch Earl weakeningFri, 3 Sep 2010, 15:50:23 EDT
- NRL's MISSE7 launched aboard STS-129Mon, 7 Dec 2009, 14:56:59 EST
- Pioneering space station experiment keeps reactions in suspenseThu, 11 Dec 2008, 11:59:05 EST