Advocates for children with autism testify at hearing that families with the least resources also get the least help from California's Department of Developmental Services.California lawmakers and advocates for children with autism assailed the state Department of Developmental Services during a hearing Monday over the deep racial and ethnic disparities in how it spends money on the disorder.
- Mortality rate is increased in persons with autism who also have epilepsy Fri, 15 Apr 2011, 6:02:07 EDT
- Case Western Reserve research finds that the lack of specific gene plays role in autismMon, 9 Feb 2009, 9:22:22 EST
- Autism Consortium symposium draws record number of researchers, advocates, parents for autism updateThu, 5 Nov 2009, 12:28:44 EST
- Visual pattern preference may be indicator of autism in toddlersMon, 6 Sep 2010, 17:07:47 EDT
- Autism Speaks responds to recent publications citing autism clusters in CaliforniaFri, 22 Jan 2010, 15:32:45 EST