The animal eluded would-be rescuers, who hope it will eventually find its way back to sea on its own.Helicopters circled, crowds gathered to gawk and worry, and traffic snarled along Pacific Coast Highway as a disoriented dolphin circled in the shallow, murky waters of the Bolsa Chica wetlands Friday.
- Wetlands restoration not a panacea for Louisiana coastFri, 26 Sep 2008, 11:15:37 EDT
- Flooding might help lower gas emission from wetlandsTue, 23 Sep 2008, 16:23:01 EDT
- Restored wetlands rarely equal condition of original wetlandsTue, 24 Jan 2012, 20:32:28 EST
- Dolphins get a lift from delta wing technologyFri, 26 Jun 2009, 6:43:11 EDT
- Study: Tropical wetlands hold more carbon than temperate marshesWed, 8 Oct 2008, 9:35:44 EDT