Under a bill passed by the California Assembly, solo drivers of certain low- and zero-emission cars would have free access to carpool lanes converted to toll lanes, with some exceptions.Solo drivers of certain low- and zero-emission cars would have free access to carpool lanes, even if they're converted to toll lanes, under a bill that passed the California Assembly on Thursday.
- Taxpayer Alliance applauds bill to broaden access to federal research resultsFri, 26 Jun 2009, 9:50:15 EDT
- Eye movements and sight distance reveal how drivers negotiate winding roadsTue, 6 Jul 2010, 18:08:09 EDT
- Drivers distracted more by cell phones than by passengersMon, 1 Dec 2008, 0:30:21 EST
- Coordinated avoidance maneuversMon, 3 Nov 2008, 10:35:41 EST
- Geoengineering takes a ride in the shipping lanesFri, 19 Feb 2010, 12:19:02 EST