A lawsuit claims false advertising by producers of increasingly popular high fructose corn syrup, whose relation to obesity has come under increased scrutiny.They are the two bad boys of the American diet, linked to a variety of ailments including obesity, diabetes and tooth decay.
- Experts lay to rest long-held misconceptions about high fructose corn syrup at ILSI-USDA workshopMon, 27 Apr 2009, 8:42:19 EDT
- Scientists say consumers confused about sugarsMon, 8 Jun 2009, 17:44:06 EDT
- High fructose corn syrup: A recipe for hypertensionFri, 30 Oct 2009, 6:57:05 EDT
- Fructose sugar makes maturing human fat cells fatter, less insulin-sensitiveMon, 21 Jun 2010, 10:33:15 EDT
- High fructose, trans fats lead to significant liver disease, says studyTue, 22 Jun 2010, 10:53:17 EDT